Nowadays, people are finding it more challenging to hold on to their faith. The internet has torn down the monopoly of religion and open up everyone to be under scrutiny. Anyone can now go online and find information that challenges their belief and can cause them to lose faith in God. It is not like how it was in the good old days where you can just tell someone to believe in God, because "You said so". You have to be able to "Prove" God.
Before we answer the question of, “where is God?”, we have to first ask ourselves this question. Does God Even Exist? And Before we can even answer that, we have to find out what the word "Exist" Mean & What or Who is God. We learn a lot about science in school, and the scientific community has constantly argued that God does not exist and that we cannot prove or disprove his existence.
- Science says If God Exist Then
- Why can't we see him and understand all about him?
- Why does God kill or send people to kill other people in the bible (The promised land)
- Why would a loving God send people to hell? to suffer
But very similar questions could be asked about science.
- Well If Science Exist...,
- Then why can't we see it and understand all about it?
- Why do we dream but Cant show or prove it
- What decides a boy or girl during conception
- Are we alone in the universe
- How does a physical brain create something nonphysical like consciousness?
- Why is science killing so many people
- The top causes of Death are…
- a. Heart Disease (Smoking, Diabetes, Food) - All by Science
- b. Cancer (Tobacco, Obesity, No Activity, Alcohol, Sex, Blood transfusion) Science
- c. Car Accidents - SCIENCE
- The top causes of Death are…
- Why does such an accurate system like science cause so many side effects and suffering?
- Medicinal side effects
- Errors, mistakes, & death.
- Global warming.
- Why does processed food make us sicker than eating naturally?
Science concludes that...
If believers can't answer all the questions of their own faith, then let God be nonexistent. And if he does exist make him Evil.
Well, Believers can counter with another similar logic. If scientists can't answer all the questions of its own system, then let science be false. And if science exists let's make it evil. This kind of logic is obviously abusive and leads to ignorance.
- You cant explain it therefore it doesn't exist.
- Babies can't explain where they come from, neither can animals explain who their parents are. But that doesn't mean they have no parents.
- Your explanation about God is wrong so He doesn't exist.
- God is supposed to stop his people from doing evil.
- All the men and women who are in prison right now for doing crimes must not have a loving parent then. Because by that logic, If a person had a loving parent they would have steered them in the right direction. So no prisoner had a good parent. or any parent for that matter.
Consider this, Did you take a maternity or paternity test to prove that your parents are really your parents. You see science is a religion. Most people haven’t taken this test, and rely on their parent’s word that they are related. Family is built on faith and so is society. Society is indeed a religion.
Whether or not you can accurately show who the right God is, has no bearing on whether God exist. Its no different than proving your right parent. Right parent or wrong parent, it is impossible for you to have been born unless you were inside someone. So someone out there is your mother and someone out there is your father.
The word Exist comes from the combination of two Latin words, Ex - Come out sitere - Make Stand Existere. Our current definition of the word exist is not adequate to prove God. God can not "Come Out" of and make a stand because everything is in him. In the Beginning God Is.. Only things that come into existence can be labeled as "existing" and since God Is and always, there is nothing that can give birth to him.
Before Jesus Christ, God didn't "Come out" as yet so he didn't exist he just IS. God cannot be in the past because he is outside the realm of time and space. So before Jesus God still Is (Not Was)
(Exo 3:14) And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Joh 7:27 Howbeit we know this man whence he is: but when Christ cometh, no man knoweth whence he is.
Joh 7:28 Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.
Joh 7:29 But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me. oh 8:22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.
Joh 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
Joh 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Joh 8:25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.
Joh 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.
Joh 8:27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.
Joh 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
Joh 8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
Joh 8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
I Am the evidence that God exists, I Am the proof, It is self-evident and needs no further witnesses. It is Prima facie
Where is God, I Am
Who is God, I Am
How is God, I Am
When is God, I Am
This can be the only answer that is uncontested and indisputable. I Am.